Tonick Output Decoders
The Aquamonix range of 2-Wire Decoders is marketed globally under Tonick Watering.
Our 2-wire and wireless products can be used in various industries and tailored to specific project needs. All our 2-wire decoder systems and 2-wire irrigation controllers can be applied to a wide range of applications including irrigated agriculture, commercial landscapes, water infrastructure, smart cities and golf and sports turfs.
The TW Series Output Decoder is our most advanced decoder, and are designed specifically for large, complex applications.
- Single Output Decoder can operate a single 24VAC irrigation Solenoid or 24VAC Relay
- Dual Output Decoder can operate two 24VAC irrigation solenoids or 24VAC relays, each output is individually addressable
- Inbuilt Indicator LED with light pipe – Green: Listening- Orange: Solenoid operating- Off: No active power on path
- Ability to be directly buried
- Tropical rated
- Expandable – simply splice additional decoders into the 2-wire line
- Economical – typical installation requires up to 80%less cable than conventional systems
- Redressable – decoders can be reprogrammed multiple times using the Tonick programming tool
- Versatile – tolerant of earth leakage in the existing cables, retrofit possible, including bunched multiwire to make 2-wire path
- Suitable for use with the complete Tonick BT2 twin translator family
- Decoders are direct bury
- Inbuilt lightning protection, no need for earth stakes through out the two wire path. Only needs earthing at the Translator card
- Only decoders on the market to use anti-capillary wire to prevent water ingress issues.
- Decoders work with any 24VAC solenoid