RainWAN Wireless Node
The RainWAN node is a LoRa wireless radio device for the operation of latching solenoids and monitoring of digital andanalogue sensors.
The node is designed to operate latching irrigation solenoids for irrigation purposes, while monitoring a range of field devices, operating from a solar input with a standard SLA 12Vdc battery.
With diagnostics for monitoring battery and signal strength, the RainWAN node is capable of long-range communications between nodes.
- Low power
- LoRa wireless radio (4km)
- Solar input
- 12V dc battery input (SLA) with remote voltage monitoring
- Modbus communications
- Two reverse latching solenoid outputs
- Two digital inputs supporting Closed Contacts / Transistor style inputs / pulse counting
- Analog sensor input
- Can be configured from a modbus master or RainMATE configuration utility